ORDERS & SHIPPING
Prices & Payment
All prices are in Australian dollars. We reserve the right to change the prices of our Goods at any time without notice. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit and Paypal. We do not accept AMEX.
FREE shipping on all orders of AUD $125 or more. For orders below AUD $125, standard domestic flat rate shipping: AUD $9.00. We use ‘Parcel Post’ tracking service via Australia Post. Orders may take 2 – 4 business days to arrive once processed depending on your location. For regional areas, delivery may take up to 7 business days.
As jewellery is handcrafted, orders may take up to 3 weeks to be crafted. However, provided there is stock available, orders are typically processed within 24 hours pending availability and credit card verification. Orders made on Saturday, Sunday or a Public Holiday, will generally be dispatched on the following business day. All shipping fees are non-refundable. Shipping costs can change from time to time.
FREE shipping on all orders of AUD $350 or more. For orders below AUD $350, standard international flat rate shipping: AUD $30.00. We use standard International shipping with tracking via Australia Post. Orders may take 7 – 21 business days to arrive once processed.
As jewellery is handcrafted, orders may take up to 3 weeks to be crafted. However, provided there is stock available, orders are typically processed within 24 hours pending availability and credit card verification. Orders made on Saturday, Sunday or a Public Holiday will generally be dispatched on the following business day.
Please note international orders may attract customs duties and taxes and as the recipient, you will be responsible for paying these costs to release the goods from customs upon arrival. We have no control over these charges as customs policies vary from country to country.
Order status and tracking
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For orders within Australia, you will receive an email with your tracking number you can use on the Australia Post website to track the status of your parcel. Please allow up to 7 days before querying your parcel. If you do not receive your parcel in the timeframe specified, please email email@example.com and provide us with your name, contact number and order number.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
At Clare Quinlan Jewellery we want you to LOVE your jewellery and enjoy creating memories and stories for a life time. Therefore, we offer a full refund or exchange for change of mind on unworn, unused, undamaged items with the security tags still attached (and the gift box and/or pouch) within 14 days of purchase. The amount of $8.00 will be deducted from your refund if the gift box and/or pouch is missing.
Please choose carefully.
If you wish to make a return, you may do so in accordance with the following process:
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of delivery and provide a) your invoice number and b) reason for return.
2) An email will be sent to you with an address to post your item to.
3) Post your item(s) in the original packaging and send by registered Post.
Please note that:
- Returned merchandise must include vendor packaging and tags and be in its original condition as when it was received. If the items have been worn or damaged, we cannot offer a return or exchange.
- Earrings bought online cannot be returned or exchanged for hygiene reasons.
- We do not offer exchanges or refunds on sale items and promotions.
- Refunds or exchanges are only offered for goods purchased directly from this Website via our online store and not goods purchased from Clare Quinlan Jewellery stockists.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Once your return is received and processed, a refund will be issued for the merchandise amount. Please allow up to 14 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
- We do not refund the shipping cost on any returned orders – only the cost of the actual items returned will be refunded.
- We will not be responsible for lost or damaged return packages so you may wish to use a tracking number or some method of secure postage.
If you are not able to comply with the requirements of our returns policy, we reserve the right to refuse a return or exchange on change of mind items.
Each piece of Clare Quinlan jewellery is handcrafted and requires appropriate handling. We use sterling silver and our gold pieces are all hand plated with 22K gold. All jewellery (including earring hooks and posts) are nickel-free. Damage from careless wear/storage is not the responsibility of Clare Quinlan Jewellery.
Here are some tips to ensure your pieces retain their beauty:
- Avoid exposing your jewellery to perfume, aerosols and cosmetics. This may tarnish and dull its appearance. Using a silver jewellery cleaner or polishing cloth to restore its shine easily fixes tarnishing.
- For pieces with a matte finish – using a small amount of toothpaste and a polishing cloth can remove some discolouring of sterling silver jewellery.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery while showering or cleaning. Household cleaners and soaps can contain chemicals that may be harmful to your jewellery.
- Avoid exposing your gemstones to salt water. This may dull and erode your beautiful stones.
- Avoid exposing sterling silver to chlorine as it can tarnish its sparkle.
- Always remove your jewellery before sleeping or participating in sport as it may be damaged.
- Store your jewellery in the pouch provided with your purchase and try to keep pieces apart so that they don’t rub together and become scratched or tangled. Our pouches also offer a degree of tarnish prevention and storing your jewellery in this way will keep the jewellery looking its best and keep it from being misplaced.