Necklace length template
Save this template to your phone and using the marker tool, add in your necklace lengths.
How do you find out your necklace lengths?
1. Have a read of The 6 Types Of Necklaces & How To Layer Them blog post to discover what they types of necklaces lengths are and their features.
2. Use a piece of string or an existing necklace to use as a model for finding the right length.
3. Measure that length with a ruler.
4. Note down the length in your template and save to your phone for future reference.
My Ring Sizes template
Save this template to your phone and using the marker tool, add in your ring sizes for each finger.
How do you find out your sizes?
Have a read of the blog post – How To Find Your Perfect Ring Size to find out other ways to size your fingers.
If you have a Multisizer Tool – Puchase yours here now
1. Using a Multisizer Tool, make a loop and select a rough size – try it on.
2. Adjust the fit until it fits snuggly on your finger but not too tight that you cant get it off over your knuckle or too tight its uncomfortable.
3. Note down the size in your template and save to your phone for future reference.
At a jewellers
1. If you are at a jewellers, they will help you to select your size with their gauge.
2. Note down your sizes for EACH FINGER on the template.
3. Save to your phone.